I'm Two!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wednesday

Wednesday we had a play date at the house. Thankfully the rain held out until today. Craven was pretty cranky all day for what ever reason. I hurt my foot pretty good. Otherwise it seemed to be a good play date.

Tuesday Grammy watched Craven while I went and had lunch with some friends. Thank you. When I went to pick him up Joyce showed me a place (she noticed when I dropped him off) behind his ear that had a scab, well until he picked it off anyway. I figured I would just keep an eye on it.

Wednesday morning when I was getting Craven dressed I noticed that the area was a little red and raised. I thought I'll keep a closer eye on it. We went in to see the EENT for Cravens 2 week recheck from surgery. All is well and he was released. Yeah! Later that day people for the play date started to arrive & I noticed that the area was red and filled with fluid. So, you can see that once again we were going to have to visit the doctor and not for his 2 year check up.
Wednesday night around midnight Craven woke up screaming (not a night terror b/c he knew us) for 30 minutes, terrible none the less. Well, I noticed he had a swollen area on the other side behind his ear. All kinds of things went through my head. He did not have a fever or any other symptom thankfully. To the doctor we went today and he has a staph infection. They prescribed a ointment to try before we put him on anything else. Which is good since Craven wont even look a a syringe now. When I went to pick up the script it was $60.00. Are you kidding me? Needless to say I let them keep there ointment. I called the doctor and left a message about trying a different one hopefully. No word yet.
When we left the doctor office we were going to go pick up Ella from the kennel and x-ray my foot (not broken just deeply bruised). We had a little time to kill before my friend was getting back to the clinic from lunch so I thought I'll take Craven to chifila and I can eat and he can play. When I went to get him out he was a sleep and had vomit all over him. Nasty milk vomit. Me who carriers everything had no extra clothes in the car and had a mismatched shirt and short in the diaper bag. At least I had that. I woke him up and changed him then we went in and he ate some and played and has not vomited since. Very strange. I know that my allergies are very bad (itchy,watery eyes, sinus and cough). Craven has similar issues right now to. Poor guy can't get a brake.

No comments:

Fire Station Fun 2009

Christmas Fun

Thanksgiving Fun!

Holloween Fun!

Pumpkin Fun!