I'm Two!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday

Last night Craven went to sleep around 10:45 and guess what, he slept all night. Randall said he had to wake him up around 9:30 this am. Bad news is he fell a sleep at 10 to 7:00 tonight and he will not stay a sleep. Ugh! I step forward one and a step a gazillion back.
Craven found Randall's spray water bottle (for the grill) on the porch and would turn it on himself and spray. He thought it was soo funny and it was to watch. We videoed it.
I worked today and Randall kept Craven. When I got home Randall left to run. I was cleaning the laundry room and I got some disinfectant wipes out form under the cabinet and left the door open for two seconds. Craven of course takes it upon himself to get out the Clorox clean up and 409 spray. He spayed himself with the bleach and was on the verge of doing the same with the 409 when I caught him. Ugh again! I striped him down and washed him off and put new clothes on him. The shirt had to be thrown out and the shorts should be too, but I kept them. That is the third shirt this week that I had to throw away! Then Craven wanted to go outside and I was glad. I put him out and finished what I was doing. I always look outside periodically to check on him and usually he is fine. He was fine this time its just that he found his bubbles and dumped the whole bottle on himself (very small bottle) and I had to change him again. UUUUUUHG!
I do love him anyway.

No comments:

Fire Station Fun 2009

Christmas Fun

Thanksgiving Fun!

Holloween Fun!

Pumpkin Fun!