I'm Two!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Last Sunday

Once again I am a little behind on my entries. Saturday Randall ran his 26 miles and he had a little pressure bruise on his foot where the tongue of the shoe hit him. We got out the Asper cream and used it. (see where this is going?)
So, Sunday .....While Craven was still sleeping I went and got on the computer and Randall was watching TV. Craven woke up and was walking around with his woobie calling out "Whr r you". I thought he was calling for me since Randall was on the couch watching TV. Well no, he was calling for daddee. Randall went outside to work on the heater and I did not know this. He comes back in and finds Craven covered in Asper cream. Thats right it does burn just a tad. We put him straight into the tub. Not so smart since we did not think about wiping off all the cream first. Craven started screaming because now he was taking a hot asper cream bath. I pulled him out took him into our bathroom and soaped him up and rinsed. Man it still smells like that cream around here. Craven is no worse for wear though.

No comments:

Fire Station Fun 2009

Christmas Fun

Thanksgiving Fun!

Holloween Fun!

Pumpkin Fun!