I'm Two!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Update







I have posted several pictures of the hives he had this time. Sorry it took so long. They ended up being worse than last time so I took him in to the doctors. They put him on a steroid. He is doing much better. Still not sure what caused it, but it could possibly be inhaled. On thinking about it he is last case of hives was about the same time last year. We will keep tabs and see what happens next year. Hopefully he wont have them again anytime soon and never again would be nice.

Now for a little cuteness update. He will wake up or run around the house and say "Dadde? Dadde wr r you?" or "Dadde, I can't fine you!"
Now the pull my hair out not so cute, but paid good money to have the aggravation update! I got home from work and changed Craven b/c I new I was going to go out to the store. Before we left I was outside with Craven while he was playing in the yard. I was sitting on the swing with a sonic drink. I decided that I was ready to go to the store. I usually get everything in the car before I put Craven in, so I went in to the house to do that. I walked past the kitchen window and looked out to check on Craven. Well, he was playing in my drink with Ella. Yes, it was all over him and I had to change him before we could leave. Now you must remember that I had already put him in clean clothes. I spend more time changing him than anything else. LOL Truly though, it was my fought b/c I left the drink and when you have a thought like "you better get that" Well, you better get that. LOL

No comments:

Fire Station Fun 2009

Christmas Fun

Thanksgiving Fun!

Holloween Fun!

Pumpkin Fun!