I'm Two!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 9, 2009

sick

On Tuesday night Aunt Carolyn and cousins Annabelle & Addison came over. I was working a consignment sale and Carolyn was going to shop it while Randall watched Craven and Annabelle. Well, before we left Craven tackled poor Annabelle and ended up bruising and bloodying her nose. Poor thing. I think she had fun anyway. Were working on the not hugging so hard bit.
On Thursday Craven woke up with a temp of 103.7 at 4:30am . I thought I better take him in to the doctors b/c the day before he did not want me to towel dry his hair. (he always ends up having an ear infection when he does not want me to towel dry his hair) I thought ear infection and/or strep. Well once again he had double ear infection and strep. He has had this 4 times. Anyway he will need to have his tonsils taken out. Not sure when yet. Randall wants to wait until next year, but that's a long time and another painful winter to go through. We will see.

No comments:

Fire Station Fun 2009

Christmas Fun

Thanksgiving Fun!

Holloween Fun!

Pumpkin Fun!