I'm Two!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hives again!

To back track a little. I remembered a few more words. Stuck was Stucka, Help was Helpa, Bird is still Burd, Airplane is still urplane.
Cravens hives are back again. Still not sure what is causing them. Thinking back, the very first time he broke out (which was last year) he had just finished an antibiotic. (can't remember what antibiotic though). Last time he had just finished an antibiotic the day before and he had strawberries three days before and this time he had just finished an antibiotic (same one) the day before and had strawberries the day before. Thing is I had not given him strawberries in between. Usually if it is food allergies it comes on quickly. He has been having allergy issues recently. Which would lead me to believe it is inhaled allergies. So,is it inhaled allergies and just a coincidence that he broke out in hives the same time he just finished an antibiotic and ate strawberries or is it one of the two or both? Not sure. I called the Doctor and he does not want to put him on a steroid just yet since Craven is due to have surgery on Thursday. I will call him again on Monday with a progress report. If they don't go away soon I don't know if they will do his surgery. Which means I will have to stress even longer. Ugh!

No comments:

Fire Station Fun 2009

Christmas Fun

Thanksgiving Fun!

Holloween Fun!

Pumpkin Fun!