I'm Two!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I just have to share

Yesterday I took Craven to get a 2ND official hair cut (I usually cut it) and let me tell you he looks totally different. I have mixed feelings about. I like it, but he looks so grown up now. We went to the mall playground. When we first got there Craven went off to play and I look up and thought "that boy has the same shirt on as Craven", before I finished the thought I realized it was Craven.
This was too funny.... Let me say Poor Craven now.
I went to eat lunch at Red Robins. Craven only eats french fries. Surprise, surprise. If you have kids they will bring out hot fries while you wait for your food. Craven was so hungry he grabbed one. I told him they were hot and he still proceeded to try and eat it. I know everyone knows what someone looks like when they try to eat something hot. Well its 10 times funnier when its a kid. Poor Craven.
Well he finally got just enough of the hot potato part in his mouth and he screamed. I mean eyes closed, mouth open, fist closed (around a hot fry), body shaking, kinda scream. Before I could take it away from him he proceeded to put it in his mouth again, then screamed again and he kept doing it and kept screaming. Sick I know but by then we were almost in tears cause it was so funny. I finally got him some ketchup which help to cool the rest down. In my defense he would not let me take it and he was determined to eat the hot french fry!
Sharelle

No comments:

Fire Station Fun 2009

Christmas Fun

Thanksgiving Fun!

Holloween Fun!

Pumpkin Fun!