I'm Two!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Bad Day?

I was trying to get one of many things done that I need to do this week. Craven has been a little cranky lately (getting over a cold). He was playing by himself and would want chips, me to hold him or something, on and off through out the morning. No big deal.
Well, I went into the office for a few minutes (really only a few minutes) and noticed he was quite, when I found him he was sitting at his little table eating out of the pringles can, which he had between his legs, with no pants or diaper on. With a strait face, I told him that if he needed to pee to make sure he went to the potty. For one thing I forgot the bathroom door was shut and for the next I got busy and did not continue to ask him every 5 seconds if he had to pee. Thank goodness for per-go! Yes, he peed on the floor. I then chased a laughing Craven down and put a diaper and pants back on him. I got busy again and noticed he sat back at his little table and was eating from the pringles can again. It was lunch time and I made him a piece of crust-less peanut butter bread. At this point he was very tired. I went back to working. I look up and he is sitting at his little table (facing away from me) swaying and nodding. I go around and look at him and he is just about asleep, but still eating his bread, smearing it all over his nose and mouth. Very cute and yucky! I try to help him finish and that's all it took to make him mad. So, I let him finish then cleaned him up. I gave him a drink and proceeded to get him dressed and go to the store. I figured he would go to sleep if not now then in the car and be a sleep at the store (yes, sometimes I am that lucky). Well, I dress him and laid him down. He gets up and starts to play again. I go back to finish up what I was doing before I throw on some clothes and leave to the store. Literally a few minutes later I finish up decide to go get dressed. I go into the living room and Craven is in the dirty fireplace playing "Trucks ". Ashes all over him! I did not know what to do. I did stop and think "its fun to him". I was so mad though, and when I yelled "Craven" he did not move. He kept searching for his truck. When I pulled him away and ashes got everywhere I yelled again! He just looked at me with a sad tired little face and said "Truck". I almost laughed, but I was soooo mad. I just could not laugh. Then I thought I should take a picture, but I knew he would not stay put (plus we can't find our camera). I striped him right there. Called Randall to complain about his son! Randall asks "is that Craven laughing". Yes, Craven was in the back ground laughing. After complaining, I then chased Craven around to redress him. Dressed myself and went to the store. No, Craven did not fall a sleep in the car, he was wide awake in the store and having a good ole time making all kinds of very loud noises. Thankfully he went to sleep on the way home and did not wake up when I took him out of the car. He is still sleeping now. Yeah!
It is amazing how much I love him, it almost makes me forget, but most definitely out ways anything he does that makes me sooo mad!
I really would not change him for the world, but I would like to have more patients in certain situations.

No comments:

Fire Station Fun 2009

Christmas Fun

Thanksgiving Fun!

Holloween Fun!

Pumpkin Fun!