I'm Two!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 30, 2008

This is a test

This is a test to see how things are going to work on Cravens blog.
I am trying to be a better Me (Craven nickname for mom) and do a blog on his behalf. I want family and freinds who live near and far to be able to see how he is growing up. So bare with me as I learn how to put it together.
It may take a while before any pictures or posts are up.
I will have to ask Aunt Carolyn (who is very busy getting ready for baby Addison) if she can please help me out......

2 comments:

John and Carolyn Evans said...

Just checking to see if we got the comment section working.. )

Randall, Sharelle & Craven said...

checking once again to see if the comments are working.. :)

Fire Station Fun 2009

Christmas Fun

Thanksgiving Fun!

Holloween Fun!

Pumpkin Fun!